Saturday, 8 December 2012

Howdy peeps

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten about you. I'm a bit unwell at the mo, I didn't wake up til two this afternoon which is so so lazy. I've been sleeping for 14 hours a day for the past week, I know I'm a lazy bitch huh! I'm actually writing this post from my phone - I feel so fancy pants! I'm not in pain which I'm insainly grateful for, but my body is whacked.
My gorgeous lil puppy has been amazing.  He hasn't left my side all week - I can't even pee on my own haha.  He is giving me tonnes of kisses, which is cute, but also kinda grose - I woke up earlier with his tongue in my nose. Lovely! It's weird how they know lil things like that isn't it? It's almost like magic!
Anyway I'm gonna scoot, hope this post turns out ok.
Have a great weekend eveyone.
P.s - I finished hetty locklear, its amazing. Go read it.

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Nothing like a puppy tongue up your nose! Hope you're back to normal soon.

Ermie said...

Hey Anna. Sorry you've not been feeling so good. Hope you're feeling better soon. :-)

Jamie Gibbs said...

Hope you start feeling better soon, Anna! At least you've got some good company with your puppy :)

Jamie

Gossip_Grl said...

Hate to hear you are under the weather and Hope you are feeling better soon!

Sherry Ellis said...

Hope you feel better!

Maurice Mitchell said...

Dogs have such a curative effect on us. Hope you're feeling better.

JJ said...

Alex Fest - Cheers!

Annalisa Crawford said...

Hope you're feeling better. The puppy sounds adorable, apart from the tongue in nose thing :-)

Laura said...

I hope you're feeling better! My dog always makes me feel better when I'm ill, we call him our teddy bear that hugs back!
There's an award for you on my blog :)

M Pax said...

Hope you're feeling better, Anna. Aww, on the puppy. I'm glad you liked Hetty. :)

Deniz Bevan said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Share This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the No Monsters Under My Bed kit by Lorie Davison