1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating
4. Tag 7 authors
5. Let them know
Hmm,so I'm quite new at the writing game. I do have a tonne of papers flaffing about with ideas, lil snippits of conversation and things I think would be great for my story. I have notebooks, but for some odd reason I always write on envelopes and printing paper. What's' that all about?!? So anyway I put me flaffings together, picked the seventh piece of paper, then the seventh idea. Luckily it was one of the things I was working on few weeks ago because of a task we were given in my course, phew. So here it is...
She lay in her bed, eyes closed, face down on the fluffy caramel throw she had brought herself for her last birthday. Her long red hair rested on her back, her small naked body splodged in the middle of the bed so she could spread her arms and legs and let her entire body feel the comfort of the throw. She was still wet from her shower but this was how she liked it; the window open, with the curtains drawn, allowing the room to stay cool and light. She could feel the fresh summer air settle on her body, creating a slight tingle on her skin as it dried.
Now for the shiny questions I must answer:
1. What is my dream Vacation? A trip around the world visiting every country; just me, no phone or internet access. Will take a while but be so worth it.
2. Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan? A bit of both, depends what mood I'm in!
3. Tell us one thing you want to do, but don't dare do? I'd love to punch someone in the face and maybe start a bar fight, smash a chair over someone's head, shoot someone in the foot and trash the place!
4. What's your biggest phobia? Evil beings. I especially hate demon children with creepy black eyes. My biggest fear would be if I had kids and they turned out like that.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island--what 3 things would you want with you (not including laptop or family)? My camera, a sketchbook and some coloured pencils.
6. Name 3 blessings in your life: I am incredibly grateful everyday for my lil sis and brother, the roof over my head, and the amazing people in my life. (my sis and bro are too weird to be considered people!).
7. What was your nickname in high school? I don't remember having one in school, but when I left school they started calling me shinzana. No idea why! I might use this name though.
Hmm I'm not that crazy after all huh?1?
I'm supposed to tag seven people now but I've seen this kicking around on many blogs so most of you have probably done it already. So I'm gona cheat a lil; if you are reading this and haven't taken part yet, consider yourself tagged! You can just answer the questions if you're not a writer.
Has anyone been having problems with Google not allowing you to access the dashboard or reader? They wouldn't even let me post or save my crap last night. Anyway, I want to finish by saying that if I don't visit or reply to comments much this weekend, it's because I don't love you any more. OK that's a lie; I've never loved you! Ah I'm just kidding you numpties. I will catch up with all you crazy gorgeous peeps soon. Have an awesome weekend :)